Sunday, March 7, 2010

Howdy Folks

Didn't realize quite how long it had been since I'd updated.

Not that you really care, all 3 of you following me, but I'm going to try and get to posting a little more often than once every year or so. Maybe not quite as often as some of my friends and other bloggers do, but I'll aim for once a month or so and see where that takes me.

That's the good news. The bad news is the content of the blogs. There may be some random ones thrown in for the heck of it, but blogs are supposed to be personal and not much care if they make everybody happy. So that's what I'm going to do.

That means religion, Christianity (which is different, and I'll explain that when it's time), politics, as well as anything else I enjoy talking about, no matter how controversial the topic may be, is going to show up.

It's going to be an interesting ride.

No comments:

Blog Archive